Primark Facial Cleansing Pad


Thursday 9 October 2014

I was browsing Primark the other day and wandered into the beauty section to have a look at the nail varnishes. There are so many little make up bits and bobs hanging around, and the Facial Cleansing Pad's bright pink bristles caught my eye. I've heard so many good things about Primark's beauty products recently, but no mention of this!  I picked it up to have a feel through the packaging because it looked so bizarre. It was so soft and flexible, and I'd been looking for something to help with cleansing, so I thought I'd give it a try!


I was so excited to try it, mostly just because I was curious about how it would feel on my face. It's so soft and it definitely delivers it's claim to exfoliate the skin. It definitely doesn't feel harsh or abrasive against my skin, but you can feel it giving you a good clean. I removed my make up first with a make up wipe (you could probably avoid this step, but I like to avoid making a mess!), then applied my Tea Tree Face Wash from The Body Shop. The cleansing pad has a really handy ring so you can put your finger through and get more control when cleaning your face.


 I like that it is tapered at one end to really get under the eyes and sides of my nose. It removes all make up that the make up wipe left on my skin, and also leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, not only immediately after but throughout the day too. It's helped improve the appearance of my make up too as it has created a smoother base for my application.


It also claims to help 'the removal of blackheads'. I've been battling with blackheads for a while now and nothing I do seems to get rid of them! I've been using this for almost a week, and I can honestly say that I have seen an improvement in their appearance. I definitely have a few less blackheads, and I'm hoping that if I continue to use it, they'll all clear and it'll stop new ones forming. 

The bristles are made out of silicone,  which means that it is easy to clean so there are no unsightly make up stains. I've also heard that silicone bristles are more hygienic than nylon bristles, and that they last a lot longer. It also has a suction cup on the back so you can stick it on the wall near your sink for easy access if you fancy!

I definitely recommend you go and grab this next time you're in Primark. Clearer skin and better looking make up for £1.50? You'd be a fool not to! 

Have you used any of Primark's beauty range? What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment